Lean Six Sigma White Belt
- 291 (Registered)
Introduction to Lean, Six Sigma and Value Stream Mapping, basic terminology. Overview of leading strategies, tools, methods and organizational disciplines that have enabled companies worldwide, across all industry sectors, to drive high impact, measurable benefits.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt training includes:
- 3 online modules with 10 lessons
- 30-day access to the course
- Multiple choice exam
- Certification with QR code and link to our public online database
- Online forums for communication with fellow students and instructors
- Real-time completion reports
- Additional resources for self-study (at the end of last chapter)
Who needs this course:
Introduction to Lean
Introduction to Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma
Continuous Improvement in Food Manufacturing. TPM methodology implementation, change of behaviour and culture. Engaging all employees to use effective problem solving tools to make permanent and significant reduction in plant losses. Effectively and efficiently employing machinery, materials, methods and manpower through the use of Lean Six Sigma tools.
Operation ExcellenceClean and clear explanation. Provide more references to self-study. Quiz is so cool make me strong understand.