Lean Six Sigma White Belt
- 487 (Registered)
Introduction to Lean, Six Sigma and Value Stream Mapping, basic terminology. Overview of leading strategies, tools, methods and organizational disciplines that have enabled companies worldwide, across all industry sectors, to drive high impact, measurable benefits.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt training includes:
- 3 online modules with 10 lessons
- 30-day access to the course
- Multiple choice exam
- Certification with QR code and link to our public online database
- Online forums for communication with fellow students and instructors
- Real-time completion reports
- Additional resources for self-study (at the end of last chapter)
Who needs this course:
"Our company is committed to offering online courses and programs that cater to continuous improvement in the manufacturing industry. Our ultimate goal is to provide high-quality education to everyone, regardless of their financial status or location. Our courses are designed to provide practical and applicable knowledge that can be easily applied in the workplace."